Focus & Scope
BIOCHEPHY: Journal of Science Education is an open-access journal published by the MO.RI Publishing. This journal aims to provide a forum for researchers, educators, teachers, trainer, and other practitioners to present their latest research papers on the results of the study and review of the literature in the sphere of Natural Science Education, Biology Education, Chemistry Education, and Physics Education in primary, secondary, and higher education.
BIOCHEPHY: Journal of Science Education committed to publishing significant, high-quality research in the field of Science Education through a fair, rapid and rigorous peer-review process that is overseen by a team of professional editors.
The scopes of the journal include, but are not limited to, the following topics:
- Natural Science Education & Learning
- Biology Education & Learning
- Chemistry Education & Learning
- Physics Education & Learning
- STEM Education
- Evaluation of science learning
- Learning strategy in the field of science education
- Curriculum development in the field of science education
- Instructional technology and media in the field of science education
- Classroom action research in the field of science education